Self-proclaimed Nigerian male Barbie, Bobrisky, has boasted that he is prettier than most Nigerian women.

He also addressed those who call him out for not having female sex organs and asked them if theirs have gotten them all the material wealth he has acquired.


He wrote:

I’m prettier than 70% women in Nigeria 🇳🇬 so pls stop hating  come and learn from Bobrisky. Did I hear some of u saying I don’t have pussy and Breast.

Oh sorry wat has ur breast and pussy given u iPhone 6 and 100k I’m sorry for u. I don’t have any but my BAE got me a Benz and a house 🏡 . 

Some of u that has breast and Pussy have you asked urself y ur man still cheat on u 😂😂😂😂 Awon olodo. D day d bloggers will know my BAE chai most of u girls will cry 😭 ehnnnn.
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: